Emma's 10 events began with a gruelling Grantham Canal Ultramarathon on 18th April, and will culminate in a grand finale at the beginning of 2022. Emma says: "Every challenge I’ve taken on so far, from my 33-mile ultramarathon back in April to my caving scramble this October, has forced me to step out of my comfort zone and 'feel the fear' of doing something new and challenging. That's what we ask of our young people at JET too, many of whom have faced significant life challenges that have been the catalyst for them losing confidence and focus at school".
With just one event left to go, can you Help Emma reach her target of £100,000 by April?
1. Grantham Canal 33-mile ultramarathon (18th April 2021)
2. Paddleboarding half-marathon - 13 miles. River Witham, Lincs (17th Jun 2021)
3. JET10 Virtual Relay - beating 10km PB - jet10.joneggingtrust.org.uk (10th July 2021)
4. Open water swim: 2.5 miles along the length of 5. Buttermere in the Lake District, Cumbria (17th July 2021)
5. Edale Skyline Challenge – 20mile, 10hr climb in the Peak District. (25th August 2021)
6. Great North Run (12th September 2021)
7. JETRide, Lincs – 100-mile cycle (26th September 2021)
8. Virtual London Marathon (3rd October 2021)
9. Potholing in Britain's largest and most complex cave system – Ease Gill, Yorks (23rd October 2021)
10. JET10 GRAND FINALE EVENT – TO BE REVEALED! (2022)